Brock 78 A9X

General Chat Area
NO Advertising Wanted / For Sale, etc.

Moderator: ccforum

PJ0505

Brock 78 A9X

Post by PJ0505 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:58 pm

Looks awesome guys, can't wait.
Just one small question though, I noticed in the Newsletter that it showed white paint in the interior around pedals & transmission tunnel. Is this how the model will be released as those cars had to have standard interior trims in place?
Just hoping this is just a pre-production photo?
Cheers

SmartBeans

Re: Brock 78 A9X

Post by SmartBeans » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:03 pm

With CC what you see in these "actual Photo's" is what you'll get ::

There is a lot more discussion happening on a lot of diecast forums about how bad the flared guards etc look. These were a fibreglass add-on, Yet the way the look on the diecast - It looks like there is no join or anything to make it appear as though there is a join.

I can see a lot of cancelled pre-orders now that CC have released these photos.

P.S : I've just read your top comment "Looks awesome" ?? I think you should have gone to Specsavers !!!
Last edited by SmartBeans on Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PJ0505

Post by PJ0505 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:33 pm

:lol:
each to their own I guess

SmartBeans

Post by SmartBeans » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:40 pm

What would be Really nice is IF CC could post some good quality photos of the actual diecast ::

I had 2 off these pre-ordered -

IF these are actually being made - CC must have a final sample that they have signed off on.

I think their mistake was to put such a good photo of the actual racecar behind the diecast - You can clearly see that the front guards & rear guards just don't look right.

I realise they can't put actual fibreglass flared guards on the diecast - But they could have made them look like they are an add-on. ( Look at the following picture - a A9X 1:18 done by B )

http://www.motorfocus.com.au/images/P/Untitled-3-29.jpg

Oh Well Now lets see what sort of mess CC Make of the Brock / Moffat Wellington VK Commodore ::